[okfn-discuss] Discussion Point

Steve Pullen PullenS at ealing.gov.uk
Thu Nov 26 09:36:55 UTC 2009

** High Priority **

Hi,

Please could I post a question to the list for colleagues to assist me with as follows:

At my place of work, we have purchased a Business Intelligence Corporate Reporting solution which we are now looking to implement.

Is anyone able to point me in the direction please of some useful web sites, information, contacts etc on how to identify the roles, processes, and standards required to develop a sustainable and effective corporate reporting solution?
Many thanks !

Steve Pullen
Corporate Data Manager
Process & Data Team
IDM - Business Services
Ealing Council
3rd Floor/SE - Mulberry Area
Perceval House
Internal Ext 5508
External DDI 020 8825 5508
E-Mail  pullens at ealing.gov.uk

The content of this email and any attachment transmitted within are
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient
and have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
this message along with any attachments immediately. Unauthorised usage,
disclosure, copying or forwarding of this email, its content and/or
any attachments is strictly forbidden.

Mimecast for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimecast.com