[okfn-discuss] OKCon 2009: CFP + submissions system

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Oct 31 12:54:07 UTC 2009

2009/10/30 Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>:
> Hi all,
>
> I've made some edits to the OKCon 2010 call for proposals (copied
> below), and propose we get this out ASAP!

Great work Jonathan.

I've got some changes to the announce. some I've mentioned below but
I've mostly just gone and edited the the wiki:
http://wiki.okfn.org/okcon/2010/cfp/

> # Open Knowledge Conference 2010: Call for Proposals

I suggest here we have our standard bullet points here:

 * when: Saturday 24th April 2010
 * where: London, UK
 * website: http://www.okfn.org/okcon/
 * last year: http://www.okfn.org/okcon/2009/

> ## Introduction

This looks a big improvement but could do with a bit more sharpening.
I've edited direct on the wiki page ...

[...]

> ## Important Dates

This should at or near the top ....

>    * Submission deadline: December 15th 2009
>    * Reviewing and discussion period: December 15th 2009 - January 31th 2010
>    * Notification of acceptance: January 31th 2010
>    * Camera-ready papers due: February 31th 2010
>    * Research track at OKCon: April 2010

[...]