[okfn-discuss] Ideas for OKCon 2010?

Jose Leal jose.leal at wikidomo.com
Fri Sep 4 14:52:36 UTC 2009

Hello Claudia,

I have been following this list for some time. I have not yet had an opportunity to contribute, but found myself unable to resist sending you these ideas for the OKCON logo. It's rough, but I could not get it out of my mind...so figured better to send it to you then to have it bounce around in there :)

I hope it at least gives you other ideas - good luck!

Cheers,
Jose Leal