[okfn-discuss] Ideas for OKCon 2010?

Claudia Mueller-Birn clmb at cs.cmu.edu
Sun Sep 20 03:11:27 UTC 2009

Hi Jose,

I am still working on my suggestion for the logo but at the moment I
am a bit busy. I am very sorry for this very uncomfortable situation.
I am doing my best to present some ideas but I am unable to find a
minute to think deeply about it (but it is needed to do so). However,
thank you for presenting your ideas. There are really good. What do
you think to create a Wiki page for them and even better, to integrate
your logos and the other existing suggestion on one page. Then we can
make a poll?

Cheers, Claudia