[okfn-discuss] Ideas for OKCon 2010?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Sep 21 07:33:38 UTC 2009

Jose,

These are great. As per Claudia suggestions I've created a page on the
wiki (anyone can edit btw) and put them up there:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/okcon/logo>

My 2 cents: I think it would be nice for "O" in lightbulb to be more
"O" like (e.g. like the O in Open) -- this would make the link even
clearer. I like the greening of the "o" but think you'd only want it
in the O below the lightbulb and in the O of Open (not in the other
two "o"s).

Once again: these are great and thanks for contributing them!