[okfn-discuss] OKF Wiki

Claudia Mueller-Birn clmb at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 21 14:22:36 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I just wanted to use the Wiki, I mean I did use it but unfortunately,
some problems occurred. It seems some pages are missing. For example,
if you click on Login/Register, this text appears:

Sorry, the sidebar is broken - to create an account please go to:
http://okfn.org/wiki/UserPreferences?action=newaccount

The same applies for the help pages. I extensively use MediaWiki but
the OKF uses Moin Moin (??), therefore a little help with be great.

Well, what can we do to improve it? Or doesn't matter, I mean it works.

Best, Claudia