[okfn-discuss] The 'open' in Linked Open Data

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 14 16:44:30 UTC 2010

Thanks for this Tom! ;-)

Perhaps we can discuss this a bit more at OKCon -- and figure out how
we can continue to promote legal openness (as well as technical
openness and access to / the availability of data) in the LOD/semantic
web communities...

E.g. a *really* simple page somewhere on licenses/legal tools for LOD
- how to apply, etc.

Also - any thoughts about rawdatanow.com? Could we - e.g. - give you
server details to point this to and we can set up a basic WP site in
first instance? Again something to discuss / hack on at OKCon?

All the best,

Jonathan