[okfn-discuss] OKCon 2011 in Berlin?

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Dec 8 16:25:59 UTC 2010

Hi all,

this is a proposal to held next years Open Knowledge Conference in Berlin. The idea is to have this conference become even more international.

There is a local team of Jonathan, Friedrich and me happy to help organize the event.

So far we have two possible venue locations, both very nicely located and with excellent facilities. Both can only offer the following dates.

Kalkscheune - http://www.kalkscheune.de/

25th & 26th Mai
9th & 10th June
16th & 17th June

GLS Campus- http://www.gls-german-courses.de/2013.html

12th &13th Mail

What do people think about this in general? And how do people think about the dates? Shall I open a doodle to find the best date?

Best Greetings
Daniel

PS: Unfortunately for myself I have to say that I can't do the dates in June

--
Daniel Dietrich

Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.okfn.org - http://blog.okfn.org