[okfn-discuss] okfn-discuss Digest, Vol 53, Issue 15

CountCulture countculture at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 21 13:29:31 UTC 2010

Ian
I did a presentation to the Advisory Panel on Public Sector Info last
year under an open licence that may possibly be useful - http://www.slideshare.net/countculture/appsi-presentation-opening-up-local-government-data

Things have moved on a little since then (including the formation of
the Local Public Data Panel), but there's a long way to go, and lots
more advocacy to be done.

Chris

OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent
http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture