[okfn-discuss] Guidelines for starting a project with / bringing a project to OKFN?

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 8 12:07:00 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 11:27 AM, <jo at frot.org> wrote:

> dear all,
>
> Recently heard a couple of people asking, how can I bring a project to
> the foundation, perhaps it is not clear to me what are the obligations
> and benefits.
>
> Thanks Jo,
I was perhaps one of the couple-of-people - I want to make a suggestion for
a new project and rather than mail a list at random asked a few colleagues
how this might work and gave a brief outline. I can imagine a time will come
when projects will flood in and there will need to be a mechanism for
deciding on priorities, scope and resources.

P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics