[okfn-discuss] Proposal for OpenThesis Project

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:28:15 UTC 2010

I tried to follow PeterM's suggestion to start by reworking PeterS'
text, but handling a document of this size is not convenient in an
Etherpad.

As an alternative option, I created http://wiki.okfn.org/OpenETD and
filled in some of the basic information. I do not find MoinMoin very
convenient either, but at least it has a table of content to
facilitate navigation. My personal preference for developing the text
would be a Wikiversity page.

Any other opinions on where to start typing?

Daniel

http://www.google.com/profiles/daniel.mietchen