[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Foundation - Nomination Prix Ars Electronica 2010 - Digital Communities

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Mar 16 18:53:40 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've completed the application form but would greatly appreciate any
help in generating a new, up to date version our diagram representing
the OKF's activities:

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/jwyg/3878224172/sizes/l/in/set-72157622017404933/

Including this one for now - but if anyone is suddenly inspired to
produce a better one it would be very much appreciated! The deadline
is tomorrow (presumably midnight CET). I'm 'jwygray' on Skype.

All the best,

Jonathan