[okfn-discuss] Top of page strips for OKFN project websites

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 3 08:46:12 UTC 2010

On 3 May 2010 03:13, Claudia Muller-Birn <clmb at cs.cmu.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Great! Thank you (or better Clara) for these suggestions. But actually I am afraid to say that I don't see differences between version 1 to 3... or is it more about the layout of CKAN and the open data commons website?

Good thing to ask Claudia :)

Differences between 1 and 2: Discover projects on left in 1, more
options related to discover projects in 2

Differences between 1(+2) and 3: project strip only extends halfway across in 3.

The two different sites are just there to show how the strip would
look on different themes.

It may help to open the full-size image of the sites to make this all clearer.