[okfn-discuss] [ckan-discuss] Fwd: Gridworks, open data and ckan.net

Benoit Boissinot bboissin at gmail.com
Tue May 11 11:27:59 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:

> I've already played around with the tool a bit myself but I'd be eager
> to hear others opinions, especially on ways we could integrate this
> with something like CKAN. So if you do try it out and have comments
> please let me know.

I played with it too, and I really like it. It's very powerful
(especially when dealing with governmental datasets which are
sometimes not well structured...)
For ckan, if someone uses gridworks to modify a dataset, It would be
nice if the "cleanup" history was published and shared, so people
could review the changes done to gov datasets.

Benoit