[okfn-discuss] For Scholars, Web Changes Sacred Rite of Peer Review - NYTimes.com

Leigh Dodds leigh.dodds at talis.com
Thu Sep 9 11:52:33 UTC 2010

Also of possible interest, some slides I did on different review models:

http://www.slideshare.net/ldodds/authoritative-whats-that-who-says

The fertile ground to explore is the separation between dissemination
and certification. At the moment these are conflated (content not
published until reviewed) but there are other approaches.

L.

--
Leigh Dodds
Programme Manager, Talis Platform