[okfn-discuss] More on Google Maps

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:29:16 UTC 2011

Wish I could help, rushing to finish off a work project before a week of
travel starting 6am tomorrow - can do it after that if no-one else picks it
up...

On 22 Apr 2011 15:06, "Rufus Pollock" <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:

On 22 April 2011 14:57, Jo Walsh <metazool at gmail.com> wrote:
> See this post by Mikel Maron "we need...
I'm very strongly in agreement on all of this.

All I was doing (I coded the stuff!) was putting out a "half-finished"
hack to invite discussion about the Dashboard idea and with a release
early, release often attitude.

If you (or someone else) could help fix the js so we use OpenLayers
and OSM we can have the google map and its proprietary data removed in
no-time ...