[okfn-discuss] OKFN-meetup / travellers list/service/dashboard idea

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Aug 2 14:13:49 UTC 2011

Thanks all for your ideas.

@ Peter, I love the idea of a specific OKF Doppler, but am not sure
how it would work for the OKF and how difficult it would be to
implement. Hence why I thought being able to put events etc. on the
map that is planned for the dashboard would be very nice, so at least
people would be able to meet at pre-organised events if not
individually.

@ Jonathan, I think your suggestion is possibly the most plausible in
the short term, and I think we should really be doing it anyway to
pull together all of the activities across the OKF. However, who would
do it is an interesting one) Possible joint task for a Chapter Coord /
Volunteer coord if we bring them online?