[okfn-discuss] "Open Access" publications under CC-NC licences

Paul Schultze-Motel schultze-motel at gfz-potsdam.de
Thu Dec 8 15:25:17 UTC 2011

Dear list members,

although I am quite new to this list, I have been following Peter
Murray-Rust's blog posts on CC-NC licences for some while.

To collect the literature on this subject, I have just set up a Zotero
group:
http://www.zotero.org/groups/cc-nc

Please feel free to add and edit.

	Kind regards,

		Paul Schultze-Motel

Dr. Paul Schultze-Motel
Helmholtz Open Access Projekt - Koordinationsbüro
Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam
Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum GFZ
Bibliothek des Wissenschaftsparks Albert Einstein
Telegrafenberg
14473 Potsdam
Tel. (0331) 288-1653
Fax  (0331) 288-1914