[okfn-discuss] Open Data Manual & some fun

Thomas Kandler hallo at thomaskandler.net
Sat Jul 2 19:14:38 UTC 2011

Hi dear OKF-Members,

I am a student from Germany trying go get somewhat acquainted with the
whole open data movement. So, I stumbled upon your manual. To my
disappointment I didn't find any document which was easily printable. So
I put in a couple of hours and created a latex document of your website.
I think this way it's more easy to read on paper. The source file & PDF
is attached.

The other thing is just for the kicks, no real ambitions here. See the
PNG file and play this* while opening it. ;)

Cheers from Leipzig
Thomas

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWcfmkslT48