[okfn-discuss] OKFN FAQ

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri Jul 15 11:04:07 UTC 2011

 Totally agree Peter, thanks for the feedback.

I have:
a) Promoted the section about locations higher up the list.
b) taken out the mention of the fact that we're particularly active in
Europe as that's not really a fair reflection anymore
c) added a screenshot of the original map of members (which will
hopefully be updated soon)

How does that look? (N.B. may need a little bit of time to refresh
from the cache)

Lucy