[okfn-discuss] Sysadmin sessions on IRC + skype

Donovan Hide donovanhide at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:00:23 UTC 2011

And to think you replied with a gmail address while Google advertised
to you and recorded your clicks to make better search results. I quote
a quote:

"The concept of using web-based programs like Google's Gmail is "worse
than stupidity", according to a leading advocate of free software."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/sep/29/cloud.computing.richard.stallman

Not all of us know how to configure emacs for email...

If a tools fits use it.