[okfn-discuss] Sysadmin sessions on IRC + skype

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Jul 19 20:17:50 UTC 2011

> "If a tools fits use it"

Yes please! I fully support William's initiative to move away from Skype! I also think more generally the OKF should try to move away from non-open software and services. Exactly because of the importance of the issue, lets try to not make this an ideological debate.

Lets try find solutions suitable for our needs. This might mean a "step by step" approach. BBB is a nice bridge for those who don't want to configure their own SIP client themselves.

Daniel