[okfn-discuss] Bankquet, a new site about bank accounts

Chris - Bankquet chris at bankquet.com
Mon Jun 13 20:32:43 UTC 2011

Hi all - hope everyone well. You've inspired us to add an Open Data
Commons license for the data we're collecting! We've put it right up
front on our upgraded homepage. If you know people who might like the
site then do tell them about it. In the meantime keep up the good
work! All the best - Chris

--
BANKQUET
We know bank accounts