[okfn-discuss] Bankquet, a new site about bank accounts

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Jun 14 08:59:35 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Chris - Bankquet <chris at bankquet.com> wrote:
> Hi all - hope everyone well. You've inspired us to add an Open Data
> Commons license for the data we're collecting! We've put it right up
> front on our upgraded homepage.

Excellent news! Feel free to also use the Open Data Buttons if you
want to make the fact your data is now open more pronounced ))

You can find these here:
https://bitbucket.org/okfn/m.okfn.org/src/ea15f86b3985/m.okfn.org/images/ok_buttons/

Quite a lot of sites use them to show at a glance that the content of
the site is Open ))

 If you know people who might like the
> site then do tell them about it.

Will do!