[okfn-discuss] Reminder: T-Shirts

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri Jun 17 10:37:28 UTC 2011

Hi Steko,

A lot more votes came in last night - which is good (take a look at
the Doodle Poll, rather than Flickr as not all of the entries are
images). If you have some more suggestions (perhaps for some in
Italian?) - we can definitely add them to spreadshirt at a later date
but I think there are some very good ones for now for the purposes of
the competition!

Lucy