[okfn-discuss] Promoting the Public Domain Review?

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Tue Mar 1 00:02:08 UTC 2011

On 28/02/2011 21:45, Jessy Kate wrote:
> I found the name misleading, and until I loaded the page assumed it had
> to do with reviewing *options* for making works public domain, and thus
> had not visited the site till now.
>
> Now i see it's not that, and it's also really neat!

I also didn't 'get it' from the name, but it's a really great,
interesting site. Perhaps it needs to be promoted a bit more as 'Free
Book of the Week!' or -taking off the NYRB & LRB - the Open Review of Books.

The articles function as introductions to the books - I'd like to be
able to subscribe to both them and the book, having it downloaded
automatically, esp. onto my tablet. What would that require and how much
work would it involve?

John

--
John Levin