[okfn-discuss] Promoting the Public Domain Review?

Dewi Wahyuni dewi.wahyuni at qut.edu.au
Tue Mar 1 01:57:15 UTC 2011

I do agree with Jessy that the name is somewhat ambiguous of what the site is about. If you are willing to reconsider the name I may have some suggestions as well.

Have you tried contacting some libraries / internet libraries to slip in an 'ad' about this in their digital newsletters or providing some short abstract of chose works that can be contributed into their circulations?
You could also try the literary online groups  / writer's / book club that are large enough in Yahoo / Google.  I'm sure they would welcome the site.

Message: 3