[okfn-discuss] Promoting the Public Domain Review?

Dewi Wahyuni dewi.wahyuni at qut.edu.au
Tue Mar 1 23:44:55 UTC 2011

Another suggestion for your site that you're welcomed not to take, I noticed that the front page features the latest article. How about changing it into a summary of a few of the latest posts. The reason being, mostly people will skim the first page and if it happens that they don't see anything they like they will quickly close the site. If you have a few (3-5) works on the front page you have a better chance of at least one of the work catching their attention and show that your site has variety.