[okfn-discuss] About: OKF's Google Summer of Code application!

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:26:46 UTC 2011

Hi Maurizio,

what comes to my mind here is to build a convenient tool that would
allow to check large documents like doctoral dissertations for
possible cases of plagiarism. OKFN could then host the tool, and
universities would have one excuse less for approving plagiarized
stuff.

Daniel

http://www.google.com/profiles/daniel.mietchen