[okfn-discuss] About: OKF's Google Summer of Code application!

Maurizio Napolitano napo at fbk.eu
Fri Mar 4 09:49:01 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!
I am new to the mailing list (this is my first email), but I love the
activity of OKFN.
I try to make a contribution to what concerns Italy, and particularly my
region (Trentino).
I work as a technologist at the Fondazione Bruno Kessler in Trento, in
the center of information technology - http://cit.fbk.eu,for the
research group Sonet http://sonet.fbk.eu

As FBK we close relationships with the University of Trento, and so a
easy way to find students.
I'd be interested to give my contribution as a tutor for the GSoC as OFKN

As an activity thought to propose something as simple as a GUI for datapkg
http://packages.python.org/datapkg/

but I can give my willingness to help even OKFN in the activity for the GSoC

I read something in this message
http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-discuss/2011-March/007601.html