[okfn-discuss] Attn: New Meetup Group for Future OKF Global Events

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Wed Nov 2 14:13:27 UTC 2011

Hi Elf et al,

Just went through the 'OKF Meetup Everywhere' group (
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/) and it looks great - will
be so nice for us to all have a centralized space to show what events we're
organizing around the world - and local groups get autonomy here too.

Just spoke to Rufus, Lucy et al in Cambridge and we're now going to use
this in the future for all OKF events to keep them centralized.

If anyone else has a chapter they're getting set up, please add to this
group now so we can keep track of your meetups and events.

Thanks so much sir!

Kat

--
@kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>