[okfn-discuss] OKF Global Event Hub Launched on Meetup: Please Join

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Wed Nov 2 15:24:31 UTC 2011

Hello OKF folk,

A heads-up that we've launched our global Open Knowledge Foundation event
hub at Meetup.com's new 'Meetups Everywhere' site.

http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/

This is where we will now organise and share all events related to OKF
chapters, local groups, working groups and hackathons. Please add yourself
to the branch for the city you live in - and if you don't see your city of
residence in the list, add it! In the near future, we'll be using this map
to make the OKF website more interactive and community-focused.

Many thanks to Elf Pavlik, who created this group in the first place.
Excited to see where our networks live, and what we're all up to!

Kat

--
@kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>