[okfn-discuss] Open Data Collage: Highlight of my Day

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Sat Nov 5 17:51:16 UTC 2011

This made my day - what a wonderful collage!

I wanted to share this with the list, it appears we have the youngest Open
Data Ambassador!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/okfn/6315248018/in/photostream

Congratulations Carla, and thank you for doing this, we hope that we can
get you many more stickers to add to your collage :)

@OpenData community - bring your stickers to the next meetups where you see
us, we'll package them up and send them to Carla!

Thank you again,

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers