[okfn-discuss] Next Saturday (November 19th): OKFN Hack Day

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Nov 14 12:50:43 UTC 2011

(cc'ing open-data-day list)

This looks great Tom! :-)

To coincide with Open Data Day, we were thinking of running an 'Open
Data Census' to map open data initiatives around the world.

http://www.opendataday.org/

This might be as simple as capturing a photo, a URL, or a brief
message on a map - to give a sense of all the interesting open data
stuff that is going on around the world.

Do you think we could use the fruits of your OKFN Community Dashboard
sprint to help do this?

J.