[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Foundation Meetups Everywhere

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Fri Oct 28 15:44:40 UTC 2011

This is rad, Elf - thanks for creating the OKF Meetup hub. Have been meaning
to do this for the OKF to replace our Eventbrite presence for events (I
think Meetup is way more collaborative and awesome these days) but hadn't
gotten around to it. Could you share the admin details with me so I can do
events through this in future?

Would be extra awesome to integrate this with the impending Community
Dashboard too... and use it for Labs... (Tom!)

Excited! :)

Kat

--
@kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>