[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Foundation Meetups Everywhere

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Fri Oct 28 18:50:31 UTC 2011

Hi Kat,

Excerpts from Kat Braybrooke's message of 2011-10-28 15:44:40 +0000:
> This is rad, Elf - thanks for creating the OKF Meetup hub. Have been meaning
> to do this for the OKF to replace our Eventbrite presence for events (I
> think Meetup is way more collaborative and awesome these days) but hadn't
> gotten around to it. Could you share the admin details with me so I can do
> events through this in future?
I used my account to create it but now don't see any option to add admins, will send email to 'help' address asking about it. Maybe we will need to transfer ownership of this network to other account or maybe just turn my account into some shared one. Will send a follow up email once I get reply from meetup support

> Would be extra awesome to integrate this with the impending Community
> Dashboard too... and use it for Labs... (Tom!)
meetup has API which should come usefull for that...

> Excited! :)
>
> Kat

=)
~ elf Pavlik ~