[okfn-discuss] Helping on the coding track.

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Tue Aug 7 12:04:46 UTC 2012

Hi Sivan

You have applied to be a volunteer (yay!) so we will contact you about your
official role soon (please bear with us as we prepare this exciting
event)... If you want to get involved with other things like coding, it
doesn't matter that you've applied to volunteer for non-coder support too -
perhaps someone else on this list will ask you to help them in what they're
doing.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Naomi

On 28 July 2012 10:02, Sivan Greenberg <sivan at omniqueue.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>  I would like to know how can I (even that I am not officially
> scheduled to be part of the coding track, if that's how it is called)
> I have strong Django and software development experience I would like
> to see where to help with, during the coding track and when I'm not
> giving my talk or working for the festival organisation.
>
>  How can one do that? (I applied for the non coder support as well,
> not sure if this makes a difference).
>
> Great weekend! Hope to meet all in Helsinki.
> --
> -Sivan

Naomi Lillie
Foundation Administrator and Community Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org/
Skype: n.lillie