[okfn-discuss] OKFestival Early Bird Ticket Deadline Extended to this Wed, Aug 8th

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Aug 6 11:10:01 UTC 2012

Hello all,

A quick reminder for those of you just coming back from summer holidays -
we've extended the Open Knowledge Festival Early Bird ticket deadline to
this Wednesday, August 8th! Get your discounted tickets here today:
http://okfestival.org/early-bird-okfest-tickets/

We also have more OKFestival-related news about the world's first Open Data
Cooking Workshop, two exclusive open knowledge announcements and Sida's
Development Practitioner Travel Bursary on the OKF blog here:
http://tinyurl.com/dy7u82k

Looking forward to seeing you all in Helsinki this September!

- Kat and the OKFestival organising team

Groups<http://okfn.org/chapters>
@ardent_coeur