[okfn-discuss] The FOSsil Bank and FOSsil Bank Updates

Chris Sakkas sanglorian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 00:31:57 UTC 2012

Hi Rufus,

Thanks for your response. It makes sense to avoid overloading this list.
People who are interested in getting the updates can subscribe to my blog's
RSS feed <http://livinglibre1.wordpress.com/feed/> or to the Free Culture

Cheers,

*Chris Sakkas
**Admin of the FOSsil Bank wiki <http://fossilbank.wikidot.com/> and the Living