[okfn-discuss] Open University

Chris Monaghan chris at metaboliclab.nl
Tue Dec 4 21:26:54 UTC 2012

Hey folks

I'm a student and work at a systems design company in the Netherlands. Next
week I'm going to meet the head Utrecht University, where I go to school,
and had a lot I want to discuss with him about open data, open courses, and
a university's changing role. But I wanted to condense my thoughts, and
thought this community to be a great source of insight for what I should
focus on when I speak with him.

Any feedback or suggestions you can provide would be really appreciated,
and I'll keep those who email me informed about the outcome of the meeting.

Best wishes
Chris Monaghan

--
*Chris Monaghan*