[okfn-discuss] New crowdfunding system in the works exclusively for Free/Libre/Open resources

Aaron Wolf wolftune at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:07:42 UTC 2012

Yes, I'm aware of gittip, and we are similar but our plans are much more
ambitious. Also gittip is still just basically unilateral donations so is
basically not much different from other traditional donations. The
developer clearly shares our views and has done some innovative things.
I've been planning to get in touch with him sometime soon.

--
Aaron Wolf
wolftune.com