[okfn-discuss] Hosting of open data for science

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Wed Dec 12 14:45:29 UTC 2012

Hi Gael

You could host on the Data Hub http://datahub.io/, which is a service run
by the Open Knowledge Foundation (more info on CKAN and scientific data can
be found in this blog post from Mark Wainwright
http://blog.okfn.org/2012/06/19/ckan-science/)

Alternatively, there is figshare http://figshare.com/

Both require no passwords to download (you may need to provide minimal
registration information to upload) and will host files of that size.

Jenny