[okfn-discuss] New crowdfunding system in the works exclusively for Free/Libre/Open resources

Jilly Mathews jilly.mathews at okfn.org
Sun Dec 16 18:13:33 UTC 2012

Hi

I would be very interested to be kept posted on this. Happy to help with
the publicity as I am currently working 100% in music at the moment which
is really hard to find funding for.  I am interested in putting together
inclusive projects released openly in this industry to benefit
disadvantaged communities etc.

Thanks

Jilly.