[okfn-discuss] The Open Handbook - a One Week Book project

John Baxter john.slade.baxter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 13:59:52 UTC 2012

Hello OKFN!

I found out about OKFN doing background research for a One Week Book I'm
writing next week.  I'm working on an Open Handbook (guidebook for
openness).  Interpret that how you will.  : )  It's early days yet and the
topic is yet to emerge fully.  (I have notes on the topic
here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rY4WsUFkLKJ2vp1pWJlzLsorRAXfEpd78DXeI3JIa3g/edit#>
.)

Would appreciate some advice...  The big question - do you think there's a
book worth writing in that topic statement, that hasn't already been
written?  I'd also like to know if you can point me in the direction of
references that have covered the topic.

Thanks!

Also, if you want to keep up with it, I'm using a Facebook
Page<http://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Week-Book/309661742478401>(all
my docs are also open - e.g. project
overivew<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E4x53Ih8f6ceNOXOT9_DSrbupyZJYJbNhP_0_8yK78g/edit>
).