[okfn-discuss] Creative Commons NonCommercial and NoDerivatives Discussion

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Tue Dec 18 11:01:16 UTC 2012

Bastien,

> This I experimented myself.  Someone sells copies of articles I did
> share under CC-by.  This person just does not care about the content,
> about freedom or whatever.

This is something that you anticipate by opening up your work - otherwise
don't do it or use -by-sa (which at least forces whoever is using your
stuff to release the content CC-by-sa or similar. So even if they sell it -
it remains open).

Michael

--
Data Wrangler with the Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN.org)
GPG/PGP key: http://tentacleriot.eu/mihi.asc