[okfn-discuss] Final rush for FSF membership drive!

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at member.fsf.org
Mon Jan 30 22:59:35 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

Today is the last day of the FSF's membership drive-- and they have really
been turning up their game lately. If you appreciate free software, please
join and help meet the goal!

And spread the word on mailing lists and social networks:

Reddit- http://redd.it/p31t1
StatusNet - http://identi.ca/notice/89715556
Twitter- https://twitter.com/DPic/status/164070922603610113

First, the link: https://my.fsf.org/associate/support_freedom?referrer=10428

--
 ☮ ♥ Ⓐ
     .danny

This email is: [ x ] bloggable   [  ] shareable with consent   [  ] lethal
if repeated or forwarded

[𝄽#] The Silent Number - http://thesilentnumber.me/

µBlog: http://identi.ca/dpic