[okfn-discuss] OKFestival Topic Streams of 2012 and Last Call for Proposals

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Wed May 16 16:43:31 UTC 2012

Hello OKFN folk,

A quick note from the OKFestival Core Organising Team. This week, we are
happy to announce the 13 Topic Streams for 2012, all organised by Guest
Programme Planning teams from around the world, and our 2nd (and last!)
Call for Proposals.

Now is the time to submit your ideas to share with a truly global community
in Finland this September - and I believe many of you working within open
data and open knowledge communities will be inspired by this year's topics
of focus. The deadline is June 1st, so be sure to get your ideas in by then.

Blog post with all details, including a public-domain Slideshare
presentation that explains OKFestival 2012 in 14 slides, can be found here:
http://bit.ly/2ndCallAnnouncement

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Helsinki this fall!

Kat

@kat_braybrooke<http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>