[okfn-discuss] OKF role in Digital Agenda for Europe?

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Sat May 26 14:04:39 UTC 2012

> Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:05:28 +0200
> From: Daniel Mietchen <daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com>
> Subject: [okfn-discuss] OKF role in Digital Agenda for Europe?
> To: Open Knowledge Foundation discussion list
>        <okfn-discuss at lists.okfn.org>

> Dear all,
>
> I am in an Open Data Week workshop (
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/mgarrigap/presentation-of-da12data-initiative-in-the-open-data-week-nantes
> )
> with Marc Garriga (
> https://twitter.com/mgarrigap ) on a rewrite of the Digital Agenda (cf.
> http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/digital-agenda/index_en.htm ).
>
> He seeks feedback on the Data chapter therein.
>
> Is anyone from OKF involved, or will any of you attend the Digital
> Agenda Assembly on June 21-22?
>
> Thanks & cheers,
>
> Daniel

I will be attending (I don't work for OKFN, but am on several of the
working groups/advisory boards). I'm on one of the panels in the data
stream.

Chris Taggart
Co-founder

OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
Blog: http://blog.opencorporates.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenCorporates

OpenCorporates is published by Chrinon Ltd, a company dedicated to
improving and publishing public data under an open licence that allows and
encourages reuse, including commercially. Registered in England, number
07444723.