[okfn-discuss] Fwd: New article for "libre" on Wikipedia is now live!

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at member.fsf.org
Sat May 26 21:19:31 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Chris Sakkas" <sanglorian at gmail.com>
Date: May 26, 2012 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [FC-discuss] Last chance to look over Libre Wikipedia entry
before I publish
To: "Discussion of Free Culture in general and this organization in
particular" <discuss at freeculture.org>

Phew, the Libre <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libre> page is now live!
Thanks for all your help, folks.

Matt: Thanks for your grammatical fixes and your suggestion to sort out the
footnotes. I moved some non-citation material out of the footnotes and into
the body.

Pharos: Thanks for the tip! I knew of the Gratis versus Libre page, but I
used the Alternative Terms for Free Software page to add some extra content
at the last minute.

Hopefully it'll stick around, grow and be a useful contribution to
Wikipedia :)

Chris

*Chris Sakkas
**Admin of the FOSsil Bank wiki <http://fossilbank.wikidot.com/> and the Living