[okfn-discuss] Great job on Helsinki Festival!

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 04:38:45 UTC 2012

Dear Everyone @OKfest,

Its a great festival I have ever learnt!!! Though I was not physically
attend the event, I had followed it virtually...

I express my sincere thanks to the organisers and the participants of
OKfest.

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar
Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) Central Institute for Subtropical
Horticulture <http://www.cishlko.org>
Joint Secretary, Agricultural Research Service Scientists'
Forum<http://www.icar.org.in/en/node/1168>
Convener, Open Access India <https://www.facebook.com/oaindia>
Rehmankhera, Kakori Post
Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax: +91-522-2841025
Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/ <http://goo.gl/EQAwr>
 <https://www.facebook.com/gutamsridhar>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/sridhargutam>